Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Project...

I need your help with something. I am working on a new project and need your input.

If you were able to get birth/death announcements for your child what would you want them to say?
Is there a special verse, poem saying that you would want in them?

I have searched high and low since my son died and I can not find any place that does any kind of birth announcements for our babies. Well I have found one but they do not look very good (of course for us anything is better than nothing at all.)

I would really appreciate any input about this project or if you have found some on your own, please email me your responses. Email address is on the sidebar.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I think maybe a lot of parents would want to personalize them.

    One you could do for a baby who was stillborn is born still, still loved.

    ReplyDelete